IHG designs booking apps for next-generation technologies
IHG is the first hotel company to launch apps for both Kindle Fire and Google TV. The Priority Club Rewards app provides customers with the functionality to find and book hotel rooms, check rates and view or cancel reservations for all seven of IHG’s brands InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites.
The Priority Club Rewards app for Kindle Fire, Google TV and the Android Tablets enable guests at IHG hotels with robust booking and reservation management features:
– Find and Book Hotel
– View photos and amenities for each hotel
– Click-to-call front desk for each hotel
– Use Priority Club Rewards account information to facilitate bookings
– View Priority Club Rewards member details (number, level, points balance)
– Manage account profile
– View and cancel upcoming reservations
– Redeem points for Priority Club Reward Nights
– Use Corporate IDs to get corporate rates
– Quick enrollment into Priority Club Rewards
– View special offers
Get the full story on Hotel Marketing
Posted on January 6, 2012, in Hospitality Digital Marketing Services, Mobile Strategies, Online Strategies and tagged booking engine, digital developments in hospitality, hotel reservation system, mobile booking system. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.